General data protection
We fully respect and respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data of visitors to our website.
This document sets out the rules for collecting and handling information obtained during the performance of services.
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is KLIMA-THERM Spółka z o.o. ul. Budowlanych 48, 80-298 Gdańsk
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the contract – pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. b – performance of the contract and point f – legally justified interest of the administrator of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
3) The legitimate interest as a basis for the processing of personal data as part of the implementation of the contract is the pursuit and defense of claims and anti-fraud
4) recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data only on the basis of legal provisions and processing entities
5) Your personal data will be stored 10 years from the moment the processing ceases as part of the contract for the purposes of analytics and business planning
6) you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in a refusal to conclude a contract
more at rodo.klima-therm.com